Endless Possibilities

Endless Possibilities

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action















Well.... in my EIT class today we offically became movie makers. My group and I did what is known as a vodcast. If your wondering what a vodcast is, Dr. Z suggested checking out Rocketboom. We took still pictures and set them to music and added our voice recordings over the music. It looks like an advertisement! We had a lot of fun. Our vodcast was about the life of Grant Wood. We used iMovie for our creation today but you can also use Photo Story along with iDVD. Of course iMovie and iDVD are for MACS and Photo Story is an easy download for those of you like me who normally use a PC. I truthfully have the most experience with Photo Story, but last year I made a movie using iMovie for my students to remember their fourth grade experience. I'll have to learn how to upload that to my blogg! When we finish our group vodcast I'll have to upload that to here too. I think I'll have to have our group expediter help me with that one!

Check out The Cookie Cutter's group website which has a podcast and vodcast in it! Also check back for example videos that I personally have made. They're so much fun once you get started life will never be the same!



Photo Available: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28248484@N06/4482821927/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Month

Choice, not circumstances, determines your success



By: Author Unknown